- All animals housed at LASC are administrated by our animal management system.
- Newly arrived animals must be registered within 24h and all animal information must be updated continually
- All animals which are in any kind of experiment must have the status “in experiment” in the animal management system as well
- The necessary hardware is provided by LASC and has to be handled with care
- In case of problems with the software or broken hardware, please contact email@example.com
Our currently used animal management system: iRATS (integrated Research Animal Tracking System)
iRATS is a joint-development between a Finnish software company and the University of Zurich. iRATS has been successfully in use since 2006 and is one of the most advanced research animal databases worldwide.